Every Friday I point you to some worthwhile reading around the blogosphere:
1. In light of ongoing attention to the Special Relationship between the United States and Great Britain, here’s a little video gem from The Guardian about other paintings Barack Obama and David Cameron might have exchanged.
2. The International Herald Tribune recently ran two fabulous op-eds on what it’s like to travel in this day and age. Click here for Alex Beam’s glorious taxonomy of Americans abroad. And here’s Bob Greene explaining what hotel gift bags tell us about our obsession with sleep.
4. One of my favorite British bloggers, Jennifer Howze – (whom some will know as the founding blogger of the Times On Line’s Alpha Mummy blog) – has launched her own blog. Please stop by and visit Jenography, a blog about “kids, London life and the world beyond.”
5. Finally, in the department of weird things you must see, please check out the new tattooed LEGOs over at Bit Rebels.
6. You will also want to take in country flags made from that country’s favorite foods at Good blog. (Hat tip: Communicatrix)
As always, please do follow me on Twitter.
Have a nice weekend!