Friday Pix: Recommended Reading For The Weekend
This Friday I point you to some recommended reading around the blogosphere:
1. There’s another great essay over at the New York Times Modern Love column, this time by Stacy Morrison. It’s about a divorced couple who still spends a lot of time together.
2. And speaking of marriage, Book Snob (aka Katy Keim) tells us what her nightstand says about her marriage.
3. And speaking of book snobs, test out your knowledge of book review clichés with Michelle Kerns over on The Examiner. (Hat Tip: Salon’s Laura Miller.)
4. You’ll also want to check out the inside of some of David Foster Wallace’s books, on display at The University of Texas Harry Ransom Center. (Hat Tip: Kristin Bair O’Keeffe.) Wow!
5. I was intrigued by this article in the Boston Globe by Laurel Snyder about fairy tales and American childhood. (Hat Tip: @lizzieskurnick.)
6. Finally, my new favorite writers’ website: Beyond The Margins. Check it out!
Oh yes. And please do follow me on Twitter!