Friday Pix: Recommended Reading For The Weekend
Every Friday I point you to some worthwhile reading from around the blogosphere:
1. A friend emailed me this hysterically funny – and spot on – parody of your standard news story (via Althouse.)
2. I also enjoyed this article in the Los Angeles Times about why pop culture is for grown ups these days.
3. If you haven’t yet tired of odes to J.D. Salinger, here’s a beautiful one by my Politics Daily colleague, Walter Shapiro.
4. And from another Politics Daily colleague, Janet Bataille writes a beautiful tribute to her loving husband.
5. I was quite taken with this lengthy meditation by novelist John Lanchester on the meaning of money in the Financial Times (Via Madam Mayo.)
6. Finally, I thought I’d share my own work over at PoliticsDaily.com this week, a story on female suicide bombers and a post on why we should all be bullish on America.
Follow me on Twitter.